Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have a new "pet."  Meet Faustino, the coolest giraffe ever!  It's almost as tall as I am.  There is some dispute in the house as to its gender--Mary wants it to be a girl so she can call it Sparkle.  Nathan insists it lacks "baby snacks" and is therefore a boy, whom he calls BlackBand.  I told him it's missing something else, too, which would clear up the matter, but he insists baby giraffes don't have those.

 

I guess Charlie wasn't done eating, yet.  He's almost as good as a dog, though not as thorough.  He only eats the peas.


He zoomed over after he noticed me taking his picture.  Now seriously, how much cuter can you get?

2 comments:

Becca said...

Super duper cute and I love the giraffe story.

Melissa said...

Glad you found our blog, because now I've found yours! I am glad 'Faustino' found such a good home.