Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blogging. A little strange, isn't it? I've linked in to the blogs of friends of friends, people I've done business with, and complete strangers whom I found only by googling a question. I've learned about adopting a baby from China (and boy is she cute!!), severe morning sickness (she's doing a little better now), and that my son isn't the only one to severely sprain his ankle on a slide (he is all better now). Not to mention all the homeschoolers I've drawn strength from.

So what's strange about it? These people don't know I'm following their lives. I just pop in, read, and go about my day. I think about them. I pray for them, but really, I'm doing little more than peeking through the window. Yet, they are posting for all the world, so, maybe I'm not so much peeking as... well, what am I?

Right now, I am starting my own window.

Prepare to see some cute kids, learn about the life of an Orthotist-to-be wife (translation: my husband is going back to school to obtain a certificate in orthotics), hear ramblings on knitting, crocheting, and sewing in general--I love fabric!--and watch us as we start our first year of homeschooling. And of course, there's baking, ice cream, and canning peaches...

Interested? Welcome to my window.

No comments: