Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nathan will be going to Boston on the 12th for the day. They are flying him out and back the same day so he won't miss too much school. We have high hopes.

As of last night we were ready to contact the group in MI and tell them we were really not interested. A lot of reasons, but mostly b/c they were in MI. Sigh. Not so today. Now I want to keep pursuing it. Where will it go? Don't know yet, but I'm not ready to give up the option.

I'm sitting here typing while watching Joseph fill his diaper. Time to change him, time for bed. Finally.

1 comment:

The Blake's said...

I am so glad you left a comment and now I can see your blog. If you decide on Michigan, it's not so bad. We lived in Ann Arbor for a couple of years, but we lived on campus and we never made it up to Grand Rapids. So we may not be a very good reference. Anyway, I look forward to tracing your blog and seiing what is going on with you.