Saturday, November 6, 2010

We decided today was a good day for haircuts for all the boys.  I agreed to a haircut for Charlie, which Nathan has long been pressing for, but we apparently had different ideas as to what that haircut would entail.  I thought "trim." Nathan, it seems, had other ideas...

Before...



During....


(Daddy won't let him eat the cord...)

And after...



He's still cute of course, but... ohhh!  Sniff.  My warm, snuggly, handsome little baby... (24 lbs is not little though!)  Dark chocolate, a couple of Oreos, and a new pair of slippers still hasn't made me feel better.

2 comments:

soupercook said...

I'm sorry that you are sad...But he is still absolutely adorable even with a buzz.

Becca said...

We need to cut Peter's hair, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to buzz it and that might terrify him. I don't want to pay for someone to cut it, that seems silly. I don't have a clue where to start in cutting it myself. So...we'll just let it keep growing for a while longer, I guess.